21 September 2008

...//Swazi//...

From becoming overwhelmingly excited about looking towards spending 2 months in Swazi,
to becoming discouraged about it from a
parent's view,
to praying about it,
to asking God to bless my parents and to
work through them so they would support me,

I am at an all time HIGH! PRAISE GOD!

**I had a conversation when I came home with my step-father who didn't even know I was considering this trip. He has been to Botswana before, so he knows a little bit about Africa. He also is very scared for me as looking from a father-to-dauther's point of view. A number of things could happen, because its Africa. But, the same things happen here in the States...

So anyways, he stated that he knows I have a passion for missions and especially Africa and he doesn't want to take that away from me. PRAISE GOD. I just had asked God to open my parent's hearts to listen to me and not just throw it out the door. And now they are.....

And because I have my parent's blessings, I am very encouraged to say that I want to move on and send my application in. I dont know if this is God's yes, but "Father, I am going to go straight for my passion until you shut the door. Until you say that my desires aren't matched up to yours, I will continue down this path".

I will update more information about Swazi soon! So please keep reading and checking out my blog for more news.

Please pray for a support team- prayer team and a financial team. I am not worried about the finances. God has all the power in the world and can do whatever He wants.

"ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE" Matthew 21:22, Luke 11:9

No comments: