19 September 2008

..:::..passion..:::..


So many of you who know me also know my heart has been desired missions for quite some time. Particularly Africa. I was once told that God places a nation/country on our hearts for specific reasons because we each have something unique to bring to them. I have the opportunity to bring glory to God in a way I've never done before. Sharing eternal life with those who are in their last stage of AIDS. Loving the many many orphans. Being who God intended to be and experiencing life in which we all should, from the bottom up. Swaziland- Africa- May 29, 2009-July 29,2009. Two months. Sharing the gospel. Love. Compassion. God's heart. Changed lives. Heartache. Joy. Pray

My passion is people. My passion is serving God. My passion is seeing the love in other people as well as sharing the love. My passion is serving the poor. My passion is the heart, not the wealth, s.e.s., etc. My passion is the unique cultures. My passion is seeing a change from worldliness to godliness in a person's eyes. My passion is trusting that God heals. My passion is children. My passion is loving and holding the hands of those who hurt. My passion leads me to the feet of Jesus. My passion makes me cry. My passion makes my heart skip a beat. My passion leads me to the core of my being. My passion allows Jesus to use me and mold me in to the "bride of Christ". My passion is GOD. My passion is "compassion". My passion is faithfulness. My passion is hoping. My passion is waiting to see God in His pure white robe sitting at His throne. My passion is heaven. My passion is seeing my brother and my father in heaven someday. My passion is my inner most being. My passion is to be set-apart from the world. My passion is radiant femininity. My passion is Song of Songs 2:2. My passion is Jhonatan Saul Toaquiza Chimba. My passion is beauty. My passion is Africa. My passion is crafting. My passion is worshiping. My passion is decorating. My passion is from the One and thee Only. My passion is Jesus IS COMING BACK SOON.

No comments: