17 January 2010

Africa Inland Mission

The other day, I met with the Regional Director of Africa Inland Mission.  It was such a great time for me because I dont get to talk with someone very often who has had many years of experience on the mission field.  I believe he was in Kenya for 20 some years or so.  Anyways we went to eat at an Indian restraunt for lunch. It was great to talk about my passion and what God has put in my heart for future ministry. So I was given two different opportunities I could pray about for the future- the first one was the TIMO program which is a two year foundation for ministry or I could work in an Orphanage in Uganda for one year and continue if I feel lead to after that.  I am bursting with joy right now! My heart is exploding with love for these african children who deserve a better life!

1 comment:

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

Hey Amanda -- it's Andrea's friend, Sarah (and Luke's Mom)...I found your blog, and so, it's now on my sidebar. So, I'll keep up on your posts. Praying for your safety in Mali.