14 October 2009

This week has been such a bland week. Nothing exciting has happened. I haven't been hearing God's voice very clearly but all I get is "wait"...."wait on Me". Sometimes I just get tired of that "w" word. Why is it always "wait" in my life? Selfish I am, yes. Individualistic I am, yes. Lord I am so ashamed of my arrogance, my self-centeredness and my life wanting "all about me". But today, I just want to be invisible. I just want to go back to bed and hide under my covers. No one bother me. School gets into such a boring routine. Every Monday is the same. Every Thursday is the same, you get the picture. Nothing different. I want change! And it couldn't come any faster! February is right around the corner and that will be change, but I'm not so sure I'm ready for that either. I feel like I've just been hit with a "quiet" season in the Lord. He's there but He's silent now. Lord I need You. I have so much going on this week. A paper I want to be meaningful and I have no ideas for it. A speaking session to junior high kids about my testimony and call to missions and on Swaziland and I'm not prepared yet.

just make me invisible Lord, please

No comments: