28 May 2009

here i go

Alright, so here is my last update before I leave for Atlanta/Swaziland, until I can update you again when I am in Swaziland. My nerves are setting in, mostly because I have never flown by myself and although I can't control the flights, I pray it goes smoothly and I wont miss my next flight due to mechanical problems or weather. Team unity is a big thing that we all need to strive for and pray for---it is the only way we will make it through and make a TRUE impact in Swazi. It's gonna be quite an experience...I want to more than anything reach other people than for myself to be changed. Although sometimes you don't have to try and change yourself and your heart, it just kinda flows when you are in such a place and God begins to break up all those layers of flesh and just mold you into His beautiful masterpiece. I know without a doubt I will be changed internally and spiritually, on the outside you may not be able to tell, but you will see my heart when you talk to me. I pray I will be an outstanding example that the Swazi people would see us for representing Christ, not just ourselves...

Here I go. What an adventure and journey it will be. I wake up at 2am. Leave at 3am. Fly out at 5:45am. Get to Atlanta at 10:50am.

Will update as soon as possible....and can't wait to share my PICTURES! :)

IN CHRIST

No comments: