22 March 2009

News

WOW! I can't believe we only have 6 weeks of school left...that is incredibly exciting. Yet, there is SO MUCH TO DO! Finals will definitely be hard...so I am not looking forward to that, but soon after we are done with school, like within weeks literally, I will be off to Africa! Wow, I can't believe I'm actually going! Jesus- this was my dream from years ago...and now you're taking me and leading the way! I am so honored and pleased to be loved by such an incredible God. A God who cares for all the personal matters on each of us besides everything horrible going on in the world. How amazing! I just want to SCREAM for joy! :)

Since I counted last, its about 57 days till my financial support is 100% due in my account with AIM. Yikes! But, all I need is $800 to cover that...and if i'm super blessed, maybe i will receive enough to pay for my Atlanta ticket and vaccines. That would be amazing if I could, since my parents paid out of pocket for those :S. My family is amazing, for those of you who don't know them! Again, God has everything in the world and can do ANYTHING! I trust He will provide everything I need for packing as well as being "heart-prepared".

Off to studying...

No comments: