29 October 2008

First Craft Show Planning!

Wow, I'm so excited yet so boggled down (is that a word?) with all the planning and things I need to do for my craft show!

Make signs
Put prices on items
Get creative!
Get extra money/change
Table cloths
Boxes
Make more products in 3 weeks
Set up an imitation table
Make a "my.creations" sign
MORE!!!!

I think this will be so much fun though. With all the work and time and LOVE I've put into these items, which I absolutely love doing, I am so pleased and excited and thankful for such an opportunity like this one. I even had this craft show planned before my missions trip opportunity came up. And look where its taking me....God will provide and support me through this as well! I'm so excited for everything I'm looking forward to coming up soon!

No comments: