01 November 2009

marin beth


Look at this baby girl. She is SO precious, and words cant even describe her. I actually had the wonderful opportunity of watching Marin Beth be delivered by the doctor (who was so cool by the way). I watched the whole thing. I even held my sister's one leg as well as cut the umbilical cord!! I was so amazing to be a part of and i'm so thankful my sister didn't mind that I was in there! I'm absolutely in love with babies more than children; so I could take care of a baby, but a child takes a bit more work AND they look up to you (yikes). I can't wait to have children!


I love you baby girl; if only you knew how many people want to hold you, kiss you, and are lovin' on you all the time!!

1 comment:

The Sieberts said...

know that Marin will turn into a little Ava too. hehe ;)