22 February 2009

...:::health:::...


Its amazing how God can use other people to bring back desires you thought He had taken away. Or maybe He put them to the side because you weren't ready to go that direction yet. It is quite something.

It is quite amazing how old dreams stay with you, follow you, and catch up with you. It is amazing how you thought you were going the right direction, then you switched lanes, yet you are still on the same road. It is quite something.

I'm still so passionate about medicine. I still want to be involved in health work overseas. Maybe nursing wasn't the answer "then". Maybe it won't be the answer ever. Maybe God has something completely different. Public Health has intrigued me for quite a while, yet I want to be the one giving the shots. Whatever you have in mind God, lead me that way.

No comments: