01 January 2009

///preparation///

I'm going to Africa! Yet, it still feels like a faded dream in the future that will never get here. But as I have looked at my Christmas Break and everything else, time goes so fast. I've been thinking and pondering about what will all go on next summer and everything that I will get to experience. I've been getting to know my teammates more and more through our blogs which is really exciting and makes me feel so anxious to go! I really hope we all connect well. I would assume that because of what we're doing- the Lord's work, that we will become like sisters and brothers in a flash. And I hope and pray this is what happens.

As I have read all our expectations of what we want to happen as a result of this missions trip, I realize that we are all connected even though we are complete strangers. It fascinates me extraordinarily of how God prepares many hearts for one goal- one mission. It's absolutely amazing and it has completely taken over my mind. As for me, I want to be completely broken through all my pride and selfishness and rebuilt and made new through my teammates and the Swazi people. I hope God uses- wait, I know God will use us. I hope we will make a difference and make a big impact on each other.

It's even still really hard to explain myself of what I desire in such an experience. So if I dont make sense, give me a break! :D

No comments: