22 August 2008

The Word of God is challenging...

So I just got finished with going to each one of my classes once. All we did was talk about the syllabus and what is all expected of us in the class and then some professors started lecturing if they had time to. I knew the Bible was going to be a challenge, but I didn't think I would feel so dumb about not knowing anything. We say we are "christians" and we grow up going to church every Sunday, yet we dont know hardly anything about the Bible. What does that say about us? What does God think of us? I'm ashamed and embarassed. I just hope (well i know) that God knows I'm here so I can study him and learn more about him so I can serve him respectively for the rest of my life. Wow, this is going to be some intense program. But I am very excited, more than I can show or explain!

No comments: